Go Economic Empowerment Programme (GEEP KENYA)
Type of Organization/Institute
Community-based organization (CBO)
Work with communities towards sustainable livelihood to end hunger and poverty and to care for the Earth.
Striving to lead in empowering communities economically through sustainable livelihood and help end poverty.
Contribute in improving lives of the community members.
To facilitate the local communities in transformation of their livelihoods through capacity building and utilization of available local resources and innovations.
• To provide support to the orphans and vulnerable children and the most vulnerable individuals in the community.
• The organization will act as an agent of sensitizing and training youths and the community ;Gender based Violence,Become aware of sexually transmitted infections, with a special emphasis on HIV and AIDS, Alcohol, Drugs and other substance abuse through awareness creation and campaigns and advocacy
• The organization will stand, defend and advocate for divine human rights of the youth rights, children and family rights for the well-being of the community.
• To partner and network with other legal organization in and outside Kenya in order to fulfill the mission of this organization.
• Strive to make its members self-reliant and/or improve their economic status by harnessing and developing their saving and investment potential through village banking.
• To mobilize the community members into common –interest organizations with a business mindset.
• To promote financial inclusion of the community members by offering services that promotes livelihood improvement, growth and sustainability.
• Play a leading role in environmental rehabilitation and conservation.
• Enhance food security in the community through capacity building for sustainable food- production techniques.
• Improve their entrepreneurship, leadership and managerial skills to enable them run viable income generating projects for self-reliance.