CENTRE FOR TRANSFORMATIVE PARENTING AND RESEARCH
P.O.BOX 40284, Nakawa
Type of Organization/Institute
Non-governmental organization (NGO)
To build hope and resilience among parents and children by strengthening societal and institutional structures and advocating for positive attitudes and equity, and serve as resource centre on parenting. We strive to achieve our mission through the following objectives:
• To build parents’ capacity for positive engagement with their children for better learning
• To build the capacity of boys and girls, parents and teachers to analyze the gender, division of labor, resource allocation and reproductive health knowledge for equitable decision making
• To engage parents, families, individuals, communities, public officials and educators in innovative ways of identifying strategies to reduce GBV in schools and the wider community.
• To deliver evidence based strategies that promote optimal modal that enable communities to assess their ability and capacity to provide for the children and families.
• To build the organization’s capacity in informative research on familial relation.