End Violence Against Women International (EVAWI) is inviting abstracts for presentations to be given at our international conference which promotes innovative techniques, unique approaches, and promising practices in responding to crimes of violence against women. The EVAWI conference takes a multidisciplinary approach to training, bringing together the many professionals who respond to these crimes. The conference will be held at Chicago, IL.
Complete proposals must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
All conference presentations are 90 minutes long. You may propose more than one conference presentation, but all of the following documents must be submitted for each presentation, in order for it to be considered:
- A Presentation Application for each presenter
- A CV (curriculum vitae) and/or resumé for each presenter (Survivors presenting based on their personal experience do not need to include a CV or resumé)
- A biographical sketch for each presenter
- An abstract describing the presentation
- At least four measurable learning objectives for each workshop
- Optional Supporting materials
Submit before 5/1/2017.
Find out more here